Monday, May 30, 2011

VIVA MEXICO!

Hola Amigos!

It's 2:40am and despite considerable forethought and planning on my part I am, of course, up and finishing my packing/bills/printing my boarding pass and copies of my passport... ay!

I will be staying in Mexico City with 2 women from the Mexico City Church of Christ and will be volunteering with HOPE Worldwide until the 2nd of July, after which I will be back in the ATL with the amazing Casazza family.

I make no promises as to my upkeep of this blog over the next 33 days however I will do my best to at least post pictures.

I look forward to your remote participation in my adventure and am grateful you're part of my life!

Ciao!

2 comments:

The Damus said...

i cant wait to see your adventure

Bobbye Trotter said...

Maybe I'll see you in Mexico City - I leave Phoenix on June 10. I'll be living in the downtown area. I've been in touch with one of the leaders and he's putting me in touch with the leaders of the region I'll be in. Bobbye Trotter