Sunday, May 27, 2007

Europe Itinerary!

Alright! I leave tomorrow morning, Monday May 28th, 2007! My travel plans thus far are as follows:

May 28th-June 2nd: Rijswijk, The Netherlands
June 3rd -July 31st: Luzern, Switzerland (Weekends in Zurich and other places)
- July 12th-15th: Paris, France
August 1st-6th: Barcelona, Spain
August 7th-12th: Dublin, Ireland
August 13th: San Jose, USA

I’ll update this as plans change. I can’t wait!

~Wildy

4 comments:

GregG said...

Have fun! Email me your IM name when possible. We will keep in touch!

Crystal A said...

I am so excited for you, bf. I'm glad we had a chance to talk before you left :)I can't wait to hear the stories and see pictures. Don't forget to keep close to God. I love you, have super mucho fun.

intrepida said...

i love the pictures, they are gorgeous!!!!! anyways have fun and keep in contact :)
love you

Unknown said...

Just read your itinerary. Luzern is a really cool city. I traveled there when I was on European trip back in '99. Be sure to check out Mt. Pilatus; it's a boat ride away from Luzern and provides breathtaking views of Switzerland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilatus_(mountain)

When I was there, they also had a really cool Picasso exhibit. Not sure if it was permanent, but it's work looking for.

Have a great time.